We invite you to a live meeting during which specialists from the Kijewski Graś law firm will talk about taxes in the area of cryptocurrencies. This topic, although often avoided, should be familiar to anyone who wants to sleep peacefully.
The meeting will start on June 2 at 10:00 and you will be able to watch them directly in this article.
Tax advisor Szymon Murawski will discuss topics such as:
- General principles for showing income and expenses on cryptocurrencies.
• The moment of recognizing the income / costs from critical currencies,
• The ability to settle losses from cryptocurrency trading,
• Settlement of costs from previous years,
• What about overheads related to cryptocurrency activities?
- Tax settlement of “mining” cryptocurrencies.
• Rules for taxing “digging” cryptocurrencies in your own name,
• Rules for taxing the sale of computing power,
• Can VAT be deducted from excavators?
• Can the costs of purchasing excavators, electricity, renting halls, etc. be settled?
- Accepting payments and making payments in cryptocurrencies
• How to settle CIT and VAT when making payments in cryptocurrencies,
• The obligation to make payments> PLN 15,000 using bank accounts and payment in cryptocurrencies,
• Split payment and payments in cryptocurrencies.
- ICO / Issuing new tokens
• Taxation of issuing new tokens / currencies by the issuer (income tax, PCC, VAT),
• How to tax the costs of preparing the issue (legal and IT services),
• Settlement of income and losses on issue and current issue
11:00 am – 11:20 pm advocate. Michał Kołtunowicz and tax advisor Szymon Murawski
1. Discussion panel. Lifting PCC from cryptocurrencies – is this the end of doubts?
• What about setting up foreign companies?
• Is it worth changing your tax residence?