In less than a month, the next edition will take place on April 14-18, 2021 Of the Conference and Fair Invest Cuffs. It will be the seventh edition of the event, which annually attracts several thousand participants, having the opportunity to listen to lectures conducted by over 100 experts from the stock, currency, raw materials, cryptocurrencies, investment funds, real estate and alternative investments markets.
A living legend of Wall Street virtually in Poland
One of the foreign guests of this year’s edition of the Invest Cuffs conference will be Jack Schwager, a recognized expert in the futures and hedge funds industry. He is also the author of many books, of which the series “Market Wizards”, in which he conducted interviews with great legends of trading, was particularly successful. The latest part of the series is Unknown Market Wizards, released in November 2020.
His extensive experience includes 10 years as a partner in a hedging fund advisory firm, and 22 years as director of futures at several of the largest Wall Street companies, including Prudential Securities.
Due to the restrictions introduced and the ban on the organization of mass events, this year’s edition of Invest Cuffs will take place in the form of e-fairs and e-conferences. Especially for this occasion, the Invest Cuffs foundation is preparing a virtual congress center, which will be divided into general zones and thematic zones to easily reach exhibitors offering the most interesting content.
- Main zone – here you will meet companies from the broadly understood investment sector – brokers, brokerage houses and offices, investment funds.
- Stefa of the stock exchange – meet companies from the WSE and learn more about their development plans.
- Blockchain zone – here we will meet companies of the new Blockchain technology, which is also considered the future of the world of finance and investment. Innovative companies, stock exchanges, well-known personalities shaping the world of new technology.
- Startup zone – it is a place that gives the opportunity to establish direct relations with investors and institutional entities.
- Crowdfunding zone – meet the largest equity crowdfunding platforms in Poland and Central and Eastern Europe and learn about current crowdfunding offers.
- Media zone – it is a zone of financial communication. You will meet all those who shape the skills of conscious, critical and selective use of the media, educate in the field of investing and broadly understood financial issues.
Invest Cuffs 2021 competition
Invest Cuffs 2021 is not only fairs and a conference. As every year, this event will also include a ceremonial Gala, during which people and entities will be honored who have contributed the most to the development of investor awareness and building products and services of the highest quality.
Over the last few weeks, a jury consisting of industry experts and journalists, but without representatives of brokers, brokerage houses and investment companies, chose the group of finalists. Now, in an open voting, Internet users will choose the final winners.
For the seventh year in a row, we are organizing a competition aimed at selecting entities and people representing the Polish and foreign investment industry that contribute most strongly to its continuous development. So far, each subsequent edition of the plebiscite and the Invest Cuffs conference has set new records in terms of attendance. I hope that it will be the same this year – comments Marcin Wenus, president of the Invest Cuffs – Education and Development of Financial Markets Foundation.
In this year’s edition of the competition, Internet users can choose their favorites in as many as 21 categories.
Voting lasts until April 4, 2020. The finalists will receive their statuettes during the Gala Invest Cuffs 2021, during which the award ceremony for 2020 will be held. Due to the restrictions introduced, the entire conference as well as the ceremonial gala will be broadcast online.
More information about Invest Cuffs 2021, including a list of speakers and exhibitors and a registration form for the VOD website, where this year’s edition of the conference will be broadcast and containing recordings of lectures from previous years, can be found on official website of the event.